We recognise that our industry has an impact on the environment. At Intex we are committed to minimising our own impact through continual monitoring and improvement of our environmental performance.
- We follow our Environmental Policy at all times and ensure we meet all relevant legislation, regulations, government guidance and industry codes of practice on environmental issues.
- We encourage the use of alternative materials which are more environmentally benign, and the selection of products for their recyclable properties.
- We only use suppliers and contractors who have environmental policies and practices in place.
- We select suppliers who use sustainable timber and who work to the Forestry Steward Chain of Custody and Furniture Industry Sustainability Programme.
- We ensure site waste is disposed of by our approved skip contractors who have green waste management plans.
- We reduce carbon emissions by using local suppliers and contractors on every project.